Its back baby.... and it's back early.
It's our fifth annual MQG Victoria Garagesale coming up on June 20.
Please read the following instructions, so the sale is enjoyable for everyone.
To buy an item:
BUYERSEvery item for sale will be in a bag, along with an envelope. Bring lots of small change!! Since each item is paid for individually, with money going to multiple sellers, MQG Victoria won't be able to provide change.
To buy an item:
- Remove the envelope from the bag.
- Put the correct amount of money in the envelope.
- Seal the envelope and take it to the paying area.
All items must be quilting-related. Non-modern fabrics are acceptable.
Prepare an envelope for each item as follows:
- Upper left corner - write your name.
- Centre of envelope - write a description of the item, e.g. 2m trim, .5m cotton, 3 fat quarters, etc.
- Below the item description, write the price.
- Do not seal the envelope.
- Put the envelope and the item into a sealable, see-through bag - Ziploc bags are perfect!
- Bundles of magazines may be tied with string instead, with the envelope taped to the front.
- Please use round numbers when pricing - buyers will need to provide exact change!
- Money will be disbursed after the sale is over, and all envelopes have been collected and sorted, or at the next meeting.
- Items not sold must be picked up at the end of the sale.
- Sellers accept the risk of putting the items for sale. MQG Victoria is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
We will also have a Free Table, for anyone who wants to share free quilting-related items.
"What can I sell?"
- Fabric: quilting cotton ONLY
- Yardage, fat quarters, leftover bits of jelly rolls, charm packs, scraps, etc.
- Quilt tops, random blocks
- That project you're never going to finish..... let it go!
- Rulers, tools