"But it's such a pain to pack up my sewing machine and foot pedal. And to remember all the things I need to bring with me!"
Here are some suggestions for things you can do without a sewing machine:
- Sit and chat
- hand sew binding
- plan your next project
- iron fabric for your next project
- cut fabric for your next project
- get opinions about your work
- offer opinions about other people's work
- baste a quilt
- hand quilt a project
- try English Paper Piecing
- tear the papers out from your finished paper piecing project
- catch up on your quilt magazine reading
- try some appliqué (check out Carolyn Friedlander for some modern appliqué)
- make friends
- help someone else
- or you could even prep your taxes!
Or drag everything along with you and have fun machine sewing! Either way, we'd love to see you.