Wow - lots to share with you!
- October Sew-in is happening! Friday evening, Oct. 23 from 7-11pm at the Cloth Castle. Lots of room for you to work on whatever project you like! 7$ drop-in. Come join us!
- Our November meeting will also be our first garage sale. All the guidelines are available HERE. NB: everyone is welcome to shop, but selling is for members only.
- Quilt Con West deadlines (Nov 30th!) are fast approaching. We are enjoying THIS countdown clock to the submission deadline. There are loads of categories, as well as the Triangle template challenge and the Michael Miller glitz fabric challenge.
- And did you hear that the winners of the Riley Blake fabric challenge were announced? Well done to the winners and everyone who submitted work.
- We had an excellent two workshops with Cheryl. Thank you to everyone who participated, helped, brought cookies, or irons. Thank you! We are also getting some love from Cheryl on her blog, with a pretty great post about improv. Check it out!
- The Blogger's Quilt Festival is about to start! Designed to run just after Quilt Market (the industry trade show) it is a fantastic on-line quilt show. If you blog, consider entering a quilt. If you like quilts, check them out and vote for your favourites! Voting starts Oct. 29th. All the info about all of it is here.
- Vancouver Quilt Guild "Harvest of Quilts" show is this weekend. Friday and Saturday in Vancouver. There is also a display from the Vancouver MQG as well.
- and now some local goodies: Bib N Tucker sale ends Saturday. And check out what we saw on Used Victoria. Chris was a guest at our October meeting and has some really lovely fabric.
- Victoria Quilt Guild annual Christmas sale is soon - Nov. 6 & 7.
Phew! Happy sewing everyone.