Here is the round up of all the info, links, and sign up for things mentioned at the meeting. Hopefully all is clear.
Biggest news of all: a new home!! Scout Hall 505 Marigold Ave. between Burnside and Interurban. There is a parking lot and street parking as well. Stairs up to the meeting hall. We'll try this for a few months and see how well it suits us.
- April meeting - Vikki Agate, artist and teacher will be talking about colour theory
- May meeting - Krista Hennebury, quilter, blogger, teacher, doing a trunk show and workshop. Sign up for the workshop HERE.
- Sew-in reminder: Friday, March 27 7-11pm at the Cloth Castle. 10$ to come hang out, work on whatever project[s] you have underway. Opinions and laughing are free! Email us to hold your spot.
- MQG Mid-Island Quilt Crawl Shop Hop March 28th. 6 stores in one day. Cost is carpooling/gas money only. Can you handle the fun?
- Charity sew day April 11th 12pm-4pm Pearkes Rec Centre, Gardom Room upstairs. We still need FOUR MORE people (stitching, cutting, pressing)! We will be cutting battings and bindings, and making backings. Or you can quilt or bind one of the quilts, email us to sign up for anything.
- Westshore Quilt Guild Show "Our Timeless Treasures, A Decade of Quilting" Gala preview event, April 16th, show April 17-18.
- booth at Westshore show: info about modern quilting and promoting our guild. Representatives needed, sign up at the link. Also if someone can be the co-ordinator to set up the booth for this one that would be a tremendous help to the executive.
- Custom notebook cover swap with Vancouver MQG: sign up by March 31, partnered by April 8, hand in at May 21st mtg. Info and sign up is HERE.
- Pantone Color of the Year Quilt Challenge - deadline is April 24th
Our next meeting: Thursday, April 16th, SCOUT HALL
See you there, and bring a friend!