|Some of the quilts and some of the people. Hooray for everything!|
Thanks again to everyone who came and helped, and especially Lisa W for co-ordinating all of this.
• February sew-in (do your own project) is THIS Friday, Feb. 23rd at the Cloth Castle. 10$ to come and hang out; there is lots of room but please RSVP.
• We have an info booth at the Creative Stitches show March 13+14. We will do volunteer signups in a separate email.
• Quilt CON! By all accounts it was a success and we look forward to hearing from Jan, Jo-Anne, Sarah, and Gabrielle when we next see them.
Here are links from The Modern Quilt Guild:
Winners (10% are Canadian, so yay!) Day 1 Day 2 Charity
And an excellent round-up, history, summary of it all is HERE.
• Quilt Crawl! Save the date for the Mid-Island Shop Hop, Saturday, March 28th
• Katie Pedersen is the guest speaker at the Victoria QG meeting March 10th. We are welcome to attend for free, and also there is room in both her workshops. Click all the links for more info.
• Don't forget OUR workshop: Improv under the Influence with Krista Hennebury. Did you know that Krista won 1st place in the Negative Space category at QuiltCon for her quilt "Blackbird Fly"?
• We think that's it for now. Happy sewing, and we hope to see you at the sew-in, or at our Creative Stitches booth, and certainly at the March meeting!