- this Friday, Jan. 23rd at Cloth Castle, 7-11pm. 10$ to hold your spot. The store is open until 8 if you want to do a bit of shopping as well. Only a few spaces left - email us if you want to come as well.
- Put it in your calendar: "We're Not Going to QuiltCon Pity Party Charity Sew Day!" Feb. 21-22 Signups and more details coming soon.
- Satin Moon - until end of January 15% off bolt ends, scrap bags, and books. Also lots of panels on clearance.
- Gala Fabrics' 30th anniversary sale is three days at the end of January.
- Satin Moon modern challenge - $3.99 for a mystery bag of fabric. Deadline is the end of March.
- The Canadian Quilt Assoc. National Juried Show (in Lethbridge this year) deadline is soon - Feb. 4th.
- The PI banner Ruth told us about has a deadline of Feb. 14th. Lots of time to sew a number to a square!
- Our Improv workshop for May 22 or 23 has lots of room. (Date still to be confirmed.) We would love to offer this both days, so sign up.
Big MQG news!! (so big it needs TWO exclamation marks)
- QuiltCon is becoming an annual event, and a moving one. Previously biennial and located in Austin, it will alternate between a west coast city in even years and an east coast city in odd.
Signups have started for the newest free fabric challenge. Members, you should have had your email THIS MORNING.
Show and Share pictures are coming soon. Check back here in a few days.