TONIGHT at Pearkes Rec Centre. 7pm, Owen room on the main floor - through the main doors and down the hall immediately on your left. Click the link for parking, maps and transit info. Doors open at 6:40 to let us get set up.
What's in store:
• reviewing our recent survey
• a representative from KEYS is visiting us
• starting up our library
• early renew for 2015 membership. Forms are HERE
• having fun!
• a mug for tea or coffee,
• your name tag to wear,
• your Modern show and share,
• your block for the block lottery. Instructions are HERE.
• your HST blocks for our Charity drive. The full tutorial is HERE, and some really useful info on fabric colours is HERE. Please put your blocks, grouped by colour, in a zip top bag with your name on it.
• if your birthday is in November, please bring cookies or a treat to share,
• MONEY: we accept cash, cheque or credit card. You will need money for these things:
• sew-in sign-ups
• FQ of white or black
• 50/50 draw (cash only)
• October meeting minutes
Last but not least:
• If you are not a member of MQG Victoria there is a 5$ drop in fee. If you decide to join our guild the 5$ will be discounted from your membership dues.
Whew - see you tonight!