It's our meeting tonight!
Tonight at Pearkes Rec Centre. 7pm, Owen room on the main floor - through the main doors and down the hall immediately on your left. Click the link for parking, maps and transit info.
We have a presentation on domestic sewing machine maintenance tonight, done by Barry from The Cloth Castle.
• a mug for tea or coffee,
• your name tag to wear,
• your show and share,
• your block for the block lottery.
• your HST blocks for our Charity drive. **Remember we're giving out awesome prizes for the two people who made the most blocks!**
• if your birthday is in October, please bring cookies or a treat to share,
• MONEY: cash, cheque or credit card if you are joining or signing up for sew-ins, buying FQ of white or black, AND we have our 50/50 draw starting!
• If you are not a member of MQG Victoria there is a 5$ drop in fee. If you decide to join our guild the 5$ will be discounted from your membership dues.