- if you are loaning us a quilt or quilts for our display at Fibrations please drop it off at either Cloth Castle or Satin Moon BEFORE the end of Friday, Aug. 16th.
- there was a recent email from the mother MQG about signing up for Quiltcon challenges (bias tape and Michael Miller Spring Cotton Couture). You must sign up via that email - NOT through us at MQG Victoria.
- PNW MQG meetup in two weeks - they are now selling tickets to the Saturday Night Social Mixer. Details are HERE and tickets are only 15$ for this fun event (you can pay via paypal from their website). For the mixer to go ahead they need to sell 45 more tickets by Monday night.
- PNW MQG meetup again - for people attending and wanting to carpool. Here is a nifty survey to match people up.
- VQG meeting on Tuesday, August 12th at 7pm. Their guest is Terry Aske from Vancouver. Show your flashy MQG Victoria membership card to waive the drop-in fee.
- Other upcoming events: August sew-in is tonight at Cloth Castle, and our booth at the fabulous Fibrations Festival is next Sunday, August 17th.
And those are all the important and timely things we have to share with you. Hope to see you soon!