It's time for the May meeting!
We are looking forward to seeing all of you in a much larger space. This is our first meeting not in Satin Moon, and while we will miss the fabric we are looking forward to having more room.
• a mug for tea or coffee,
• your name tag to wear - remember that if you win a door prize you must have your name tag or you forfeit the prize,
• your show and share, more below.
• your block of the month for the block lottery. Here are the instructions if you want to do one or two (or ten!) before the meeting.
• if your birthday is in May, please bring cookies or a treat to share,
• cash, cheque or credit card if you are signing up for sew-ins.
*** Our regular coffee lady Sarah is off to Mexico and cannot do coffee this month! We are looking for two or three people to please bring a 10- or 12-cup coffee machine. Please EMAIL US to let us know if you can help out. ***
Show and Share:
We would like to have a couple of show and shares this month.
• a Modern Metallics show and share, even if you didn't finish it in time, or even if it wasn't accepted to the show, bring it anyway
• a 241 bag show and share from our workshop
• if you are in the Victoria Quilt Guild, please bring the quilts you had the in the show (even the non-modern ones!)
• the regular show and share!
Minutes from the April meeting are HERE.
If you are not a member of MQG Victoria there is a 5$ drop in fee. If you decide to join our guild the 5$ will be discounted from your membership dues.
This is going to be another fun meeting. We hope to see you there!